My ReplayTV is sending each digit 3 times (e.g., 222000666) when it tries to change channels on my Motorola or General Instruments cable box.
This can be fixed easily.
If you come across a case where the instructions below do not correct
the problem, you will need to use one of the codes on the bottom of the
page as a replacement to code "0015".
Please follow these instructions:
- Press the menu button and press select.
- Select "Setup"
- Select "Change (Network) Dialing and Input settings"
- Select the input that you have your cable box assigned to.
- Select "Cable Box"
- Select your cable lineup
- Select "Continue" on the "IR Blaster" page
- If you have a ReplayTV 4000 or later, you'll first see a list
for General Instruments, Motorola, and Other. Choose Other. Then,
you'll see the complete list of Cable box brands.
- Select "General Instrument" from the "Cable Box Brand" Page
- Select "other" from the list of IR. codes available
- Select "0015" and press the ">" (right cursor button)
- Select "0015" and press the ">" (right cursor button) one more time
- Press the "<" (left cursor button) to get back to the list of General Instruments codes.
- Select "0476" (DO NOT SELECT 4476) and press the ">" (right cursor button)
- At this point you should be able to select the "Select" button and then
- "Keep all settings"
This should flush the code "4476" out and you should be up
and running. If not, please use one of the following codes to replace
©2003 Digital Networks North America